Join a Two-day Intensive Course at Oxford University
A CPD Fully Accredited, Bespoke and Highly Interactive Two Day Intensive Course held at Oxford University – Second Quarter of 2018
Little Time, High Effect!
This two day program enables you to align IP strategy with the goals you have for your invention, grasp core concepts of invention valuation and target novel markets for the commercialization of your invention.
- How do you match your invention to market dynamics?
- How do you develop a strategy to capture value from your invention?
- How do you commercialize your invention?
The program will advance your career and equip you with powerful tools that will help you extract maximum value from your invention, while providing you with an understanding on IP strategy.
The modules are enriched with powerful examples designed to increase understanding and stimulate discussion. Course modules incorporate latest academic research together with real business insights.
- IP Valuation
- IP Strategy
- IP Financial Reporting
- IP and Open Innovation
- IP Law and Economics
- IP Commercialization for Wealth Generation
- Acquire IP business acumen
- Find out how to turn your invention into a business
- Put your IP goals into practice
Dr Roya Ghafele
Teaching Experience: Oxford University & University of Edinburgh
Guest Speakers from Oxford University and Sciences Po Paris
For more information and to book, contact email@example.com