IFIA Becomes the Partner of Unitary Patent Conference
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) becomes the partner of the 5th annual of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court conference which is organized in collaboration with the European Patent Office on July 5, 2017 in Munich (Germany).
Premier Cercle gathers the most important stakeholders who work on the implementation of the future Unitary Patent System and the establishment of the Unified Patent Court. The system’s launch in December 2017 will be discussed by the European judges, the Committees and the Industry.
The following topics will be addressed during the conference
– Preparatory and Administrative Committees: the state of play
– Judges’ selection process and profiles of candidates: quality of the Court and robustness of the process
– Are the countries ready to start?
– Court of first instance and Court of Appeal of the future UPC: are the judges ready?
– Impact of the new unitary patent system on patent portfolios
– Registering unitary patent and filling submissions including opt-outs before the UPC
Why Should You Attend?
– Latest political developments and their impact on the new patent system
– European judges have accepted to become speakers
– Diversity of views and opinion
– The judges’ expertise and practical cases from the industry
– Interactive and straight to the point sessions
To gain further details about the event, check www.unitarypatentsystem.eu or contact the organizer via pc[at]premiercercle.com