Pakistan Science Club
Founded in 2008
پاکستان سائنس کلب
Pakistan Science Club was born as an idea in 2007 and became a reality on 8th of August 2008 by the continual efforts of Abdul Rauf who stands as the President and Founder of Pakistan Science Club with Ch Qamar Raza as Vice President, Abdul Qadeer as the General Secretary, with the rest of the staff under general hierarchy of the club.
PSC has embarked on a mission to make people aware of the importance of science and technology, its benefits and the nation’s urgent need for technical manpower. PSC aims to provide a scientific and working environment for the local public where they will be able to collaborate among themselves and other institutions via PSC exchanging innovative ideas and creative mindsets as PSC also looks forward for collaboration with other institutes/organizations.
Mr. Abdul Rauf
The purpose of this club is to promote Science and Technology by supporting learners’ enthusiasm. To further clarify our missions, we can refer to:
- Promote scientific research at all levels in Pakistan
- Infuse a healthy competitive spirit through reward based Contests/Olympiads
- Organize workshops, symposium, seminars, exhibitions, competitions, talent search schemes,
- Popularize science and help to bring the advancements of science to the door steps of the common man and the students.
- Improve, advance and develop scientific education, thinking, research and attitude, cultivating the spirit of inquiry and generating Love of science for its own sake.
- Organize meetings and relevant events
- Organize, maintain, monitor, and initiate the network of youth science clubs
- Promote the application and understanding of science, technology, and the environment among the youth through the conduct of relevant projects and activities
- Initiate programs, projects and activities that shall complement and supplement formal science education.