BE | IPS
About the IP Summit
This high-level conference gathers + 450 practitioners to discuss the timeliest IP issues and EU reforms related to patent, copyright, trademark, design and new technologies.
This 2-day conference is the forum to discuss with worldwide experts on IP trends, attend innovative panels and discover the impact of new technologies on IP.
The key figures: + 100 speakers, + 400 delegates + 30 IP hot topics discussed.
The 13th edition will take place in Brussels on December 7-8, 2017. More info: www.ipsummit.info
Main Topics Addressed
– The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its impact on IP
– Industry 4.0 technologies and the data ownership issue
– Fair Remuneration of authors and performers via new transparency rules
– Platforms and European technology
– Brexit impact on Trademarks and Community designs
– The future of Tech and Fashion Industries through wearable technology
Why Should You Attend?
– Premier Cercle focus on content
– Meet the best worldwide experts
– Engage with seasoned speakers
– Discuss with EU institutions representatives
– Network instantaneously through our App
|Address||Rue du Collège, 27 – B-1050 Brussels, Belgium|
|Telephone||+32 2 627 87 20|
|Fax||+32 2 627 87 21|