CYPRUS INVENTION 2019
Global Invention Forum in Cyprus 2019
During May 14-15, the Global Invention Forum was held in Cyprus, by organized under the patronage of International Federation of Inventors Association (IFIA) and support of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Invest Cyprus, Research & Innovation Foundation, and the International Innovation Club “Archimedes”.
In The opening ceremony of the forum Mr. Leonidas Antoniou, Director of Promotion and Advisory Services Unit Research and Innovation Foundation of Cyprus, Mrs. Monika Zikova (the Official Representative of WIPO) and Mr. Masoud Tajbakhsh (IFIA Academic Sector Coordinator) delivered their speech about the importance of expanding the culture of creativity and innovation.
55 innovative project from 20 countries (including Europe, Asia, and Africa) were showcased during the Forum.
The list of speakers in the Global Invention Forum at the Moderated Work Session “The role of inventive and patent-licensing activities in the development of the modern high-tech industry”:
– Mrs. Monika Zikova, Senior Program Officer in the World Intellectual Property Organization, Switzerland;
– Mr. Wu Kou Chen, President of International Alliance of Innovation Associations, Taiwan;
– Mrs. Ljiljana Pedišić, President of Croatian Inventors Network, Croatia;
– Mr. Dmitry Zezyulin, Chairman of the International Innovation Club “Archimedes”, Executive Committee Member of IFIA, Russia;
– Mr. Mirko Mitić, Executive Director of the Serbian Organization of Inventors Serbia;
– Mr. Alaa Mohamed Hammouda, Advisor for medical and technical supplies and services – UAE; Cultural advisor of Roznameh Publishing House –
– Mrs. Andrea Kraśko, Leader Specialist of Promotion Agency INVENTOR, Poland;
– Mrs. Maria Shashkarova, Leader Specialist of Moscow City Organization Of Inventors, Russia.