Rotating Color Circles, Bi-Luck®
Inv. Viktor Bilak
Owners of the innovation:
Rotating Color Circles, Bi-Luck®
Acknowledgment: Congratulations on being one of the pioneer innovators who have obtained the IFIA Innovation Standard certificate (IIS).
Following your inquiry for an IIS certification, the jury board evaluated your application according to the criteria. And after the assessment and examinations, your innovation was granted with IFIA Innovation Standard Grade A.
IFIA hopes that by having this certification, you will take an essential step in the commercialization of your innovation. Also, by entering international markets, you can contribute to the realization of the global slogan: Generating wealth through innovative knowledge.
The Summary of Innovation:
The main innovation is the rotating Color Circles Device based on the innovative principle of displacing movable elements along a nonlinear path in geometrical plane. This system includes not only complex, but also simpler forms for studying color, adapted for children from 5 years old. The number is corresponding to difficulties of solutions from simple (1) to difficult (5, 6).
To study the color along with the Color Circle training device, the following models of the Bi-Luck family were developed:
1. Small Color Triangle.
2. Line with 3 Colors. Traffic Line.
4. Flower, hexagon.
6. Color Circle.
Also, depending on its embodiment, the proposed device for displacing movable elements along a nonlinear path in a plane may have different purposes as follows:
1. Rotating Color Circles. The Device System Bi-Luck® for learning color
2. Intellectual toy
3. As a business souvenir for Olympic Games. Design-Concept, prototypes
4. Business-souvenir. Charm
6. Art object
7. Theater scene /stage/
9. Locking device
10. Decorative and advertising panel. Moving elements of the wall
For instance: As Business Souvenir for Olympic Games
Innovative competitive advantages of the device Bi-Luck® in comparison.
• The cost of the device Bi-Luck is lower than models then other. Device costs ~ 35-45 Euro.
• Rotating Color Circles Device based on the innovative principle of displacing movable elements along a nonlinear path in geometrical plane – Patent for Invention No. 2175632, Russian Federation.
• The double-sided device consists of the corpus, rotatable and movable elements.
• The principle of studying colors with help of the device is that it is necessary mechanically rotate the color elements of the model along the radius of the circle and along the radius of the petals by the fingers and see possible color combinations.
• Rotating Color Circles Device Bi-Luck® is educational device for adults and children who study color science and professionally work with colors.
• The device develops an aesthetic perception of colors; serves to understand the laws of color mixing, color contrast and nuance. User may see all possible color combinations of primary, secondary and tertiary colors in the petals and understand harmonious and disharmonious Color Schemes in Color Circle.
• This device allows for professional artists (designer, architect, decorator) to see all combinations of colors simultaneous and in context of the solving professional color task (for example, to choose colors in interior).
• In the version of paper models, ready-made combinations of color solutions are presented. There is no possibility throw color combination to search and develop artistic thinking. In device Bi-Luck in the color petal, it is possible to simultaneously see and understand the harmony and disharmony of the combination of two, three and four colors. It is possible to search for a color to solve an artistic problem. In this reason, the principle of color dominance is used to solve the problem of a harmonious combination of colors.
• Product life cycle. The model is more durable than cardboard other models. The color of the plastic is more resistant to fading than printing on carton.
Why is this innovation eligible to receive the IIS certification?
The device Bi-Luck® allows the designer, architect, artist to more individually and independently to research (to learn) and creatively select a color combination. The designer mixes and combines colors with his fingers, as an artist mixes colors with a brush – the combinations are remembered, the designer experiments and “thinks by fingers”. The designer is not afraid to make a mistake in the “right” combination – the wrong combination will be uncomfortable for the eyes.
The color palette is well and visually represented in the 3D models. Allows the artist to see any color in 3D in relation to other colors. Visual equipment for demonstrating the color palette, for teaching (to teach) and demonstrating the basic laws of color. The artist lacks personal involvement in choosing a color scheme for color study and comparison, and most importantly, for choosing a color scheme in the professional designing process.