RU | RHIST
Mr. Viktor Petrovich Ivanov
Mr. Dmitry Protasovsky
“The Russian House of international scientific and technical Cooperation” Association (The RH ISTC Association) was established by the Order of the President of the Russian Federation in 1992 with the aim of developing international scientific and technical cooperation and investment cooperation.
During the quarter of a century of its existence, the Association has assisted to implement hundreds of projects in various areas of international scientific and technical cooperation: from a successfully organized transaction of several million dollars in technology transfer to the construction of high-tech plants for hundreds of millions of US dollars.
The activities of the RH ISTC Association have been continuously distinguished by the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, as well as other state agencies and institutions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries
Boris Georgievich Saltykov has been the honorary President of the Association since 1992. In the past he was Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation and Minister of the Ministry of Science and Technical Policy of Russia.
The activities of the RH ISTC Association during 2019-2024 imply projects and events development supporting the implementation of Presidential Decree No. 204, from May 7, 2018, “On the national goals and strategic objectives in the development of the Russian Federation towards 2024”.
- Assistance to state and public organizations, enterprises in the field of international scientific and technical cooperation.
- Assistance to domestic export-oriented enterprises in organizing international activities.
- Support of foreign enterprises and business missions in organizing their economic and business activities in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The development of international cooperation in science, technology and innovation, as well as the increase of cooperation efficiency among all stakeholders (business, science, government, and public organizations) by merging the potentials of the states belonging to the EEU, SCO, BRICS, ASEAN, APEC and EU Alliances.
- Creating the establishment of competence centers in the Russian Federation, with the aim of attracting investment and creating innovative industries, in accordance with the approved Regulation on the development and operation of Eurasian technology platforms (ETP)
- The promotion of continuous technological upgrade in the priority sectors of the Russian economy.
- The increase of the global competitiveness of the national industry within the Eurasian Economic Space.
- The promotion of the Russian Federation interests, of the domestic technological and business projects, as well as educational programs in the near and far abroad countries.
- Participation in shaping of the future economy.
The Association activity is aimed at providing organizational, legal and information support to state and public organizations, enterprises, the companies of all organizational and legal forms in the field of international scientific and technical cooperation as well as cultural exchange.
Competence centers have been established within the structure of the Association, carrying out professional activities in different sectors.