Slatina, May 2011
IFIA Executive Committee meeting 2011 was organized in Slatina on 07 May 2013. The following agenda was proposed and approved:
- Opening of the session
- Preparation of the main IFIA projects (decisions)
- Next ExCo meeting (decision)
- Closing of the session
1. Opening of the session
IFIA President, Mr. Vedres, called the Executive Committee members and officially opened the meeting.
- Mr. Alireza Rastegar, Iran – represented by Mr. Hosein Voezi
- Ms. Ana Hafner, Slovenia
- Mr. Khaled Naswan dr. Yemen – represented by Mr. Janos Szöllösy
- Mr. Lennart Nilson, Sweden – represented by Mr. Cenneth Lindkvist
- Mr. Dr. Octavian Plesa, Romania – represented by Mr. Janos Szöllösy
- Mr. Pavel Dlohy, Czech Rep. – represented by Mr. Janos Szöllösy
- Mr. Vladimir Petriasov, Russia – represented by Mr. Evgenij Kaynov
- Mr. Janos Szöllösy, Hungary
- Dr. Adam Rylski
- Mr. Pavao Havlicek
2. Preparation of the main IFIA projects (decisions)
The following international invention exhibitions which were on the IFIA working program were deleted for certain reasons:
- 16-18 May, Cairo International Invention and Innovation Exhibition – Cairo, Egypt – The motivation: The Egypt organizer deleted this event in consequence of the “intifada”.
- 15-20 July, 15th Al-Bassel Fair for Invention and Innovation, Damascus, Syria – The motivation: The present situation in Syria is no suitable to find business partners and licensing.
However, the following events were included in IFIA Working program and the IFIA ExCo strongly recommended the participation of all members on the IFIA main projects.
- 24-27 August, 2nd World Cup of Computer Implemented Inventions, First Cultural Innovation International Festival and “Modern Innovation” International Conference, Kaoshiung, Taiwan, Province of China
- 4-7 October, Celebration of 125th Anniversary of Swedish Inventors Association “Inventions for the Future” presentation of selected inventions by IFIA members on the Scandinavian Technical Fair, Stockholm, Sweden included the Celebration of 4th International Inventors’ Day (5 October)
- 27-30 October, World Competition of Green Inventions connected to the IENA, Nuremberg
- 3-5 November, World Competition of Chemical Inventions connected to the 5th IWIS 2011, Warsaw
3. The next IFIA ExCo meeting
It was proposed to organize the meeting on 4 November in Warsaw connected to the 5th IWIS 2011 to discuss about the preparation of 2012 work and General Assembly 2012.
4. Closing of the session
The President closed the ExCo meeting.