USA | SVIIF
SVIIF works to publicize state-of-the-art inventions around the world and provides a unique opportunity for inventors to not only commercialize their inventions but also the American market in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
As a participant in the Silicon Valley International Invention Festival, you benefit from the most extensive support, privileges, and resources that can be granted to an exhibition. SVIIF is under the patronage of the City of Santa Clara, the International Federation of Inventors Associations – IFIA, the Geneva Invention Exhibition, the Palexpo and of the World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO.
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) is the global platform for invention and innovation enthusiasts, inventor associations, invention exhibitions, innovative knowledge, and cooperation. IFIA is a nonprofit organization aiming to disseminate the culture of invention and innovation to now 80+ countries. With vast support from governments, corporations, universities, and related organizations,
IFIA facilitates tech transfer and cooperative agreements among all stakeholders. Established in 1968, IFIA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and recognized as a public utility organization by the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
Palexpo is Geneva’s Exhibition and Congress Center in Switzerland. The buildings are owned by the canton of Geneva. the Palexpo underwent a renovation project to enhance and improve the convention center’s architecture, furnishings, and technology. Palexpo brings the 47 successful years of the Inventions Geneva Fair experience from Geneva, Switzerland to the Silicon Valley.
Hosted by the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) and organized by PALEXPO, the Silicon Valley International Invention Festival (SVIIF 2021) will be held online due to the COVID19 outbreak, from 10 to 12 June 2021.
The organizer of the festival will put all the registered inventions in the event in the competition and our professional judges will select the best winners.
Due to Covid 19, Sviif evaluations of registered inventions will be made at a distance.
Awards and Prizes
The judges are appointed to evaluate the registered inventions and select the most promising ones and we will be awarded prizes to winners in the official awards ceremony.
|May 10, 2021||Online Evaluation by the Juries||10:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|May 11, 2021||Online Evaluation by the Juries||11:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|May 12, 2021||Online Evaluation by the Juries||11:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|May 13, 2021||Result Announcement||5:00 pm California Local Time|
|May 20 to 25, 2021||Certificates and Medals Shipment to the Winners||May 20 to 25, 2021|
Venue and Registration
- Venue: SVIIF 2021 edition is online, due to the COVID19 outbreak
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class A) Mechanics and Dependant Industries – Engines – Machinery – Tools – Robotics – Vehicles Technology
Class B) Blockchain – Computer Sciences – Software – Hardware – Apps – IT
Class C) Civil Engineering – Building – Bridge – Architecture – Construction – Interior Architecture
Class D) Protection of the Environment – New energy – Solar – Recycle – 3D Printing
Class E) Electronics and Dependant Industries – Electronic – Power – Smart Home/Cities – Security – Rescue
Class F) Musical Instruments – Art Material
Class G) Agriculture – Horticulture – Gardening – Pet and Farm – Animal Supplies – Food Sources
Class H) New scientific and Technology Resources – Scientific Article – Methods of Communication
Class I) Optics – X ray Optics – Laser – Eye wear – Camera – Video Camera – Augmented and Virtual Reality
Class J) Sports Technology – E sport – Games – E Game – Toys – Immersive Entertainment
Class K) Product Design – Manufacturing – Publicity – Packaging – Sourcing – Marketing
Class L) Aviation – Space -Transport – Ships – Drone – Aerospace and Dependant Industries
Class M) Medical Technology and Dependant Industries – Surgery – Orthopedics – Dentistry – Veterinary –
Class N) Startups and SME’s
Class O) Other inventions, Innovations, New technology and new practical product
- Inventors and Private Researchers
- Associations and Similar Bodies
- Startups and SMEs
- University, College, and School Students
- Private and State-owned Research Institutes
- Laboratories and R&D Facilities
- Patent Brokers and Innovation Promoters
- Service and Financial Organizations
- Publishers and Media Supporting Inventors
- Manufacturing and Commercial Companies
- Product Development Firms
- Regional, National, and International Organizations
Jury Board Criteria
- Has the inventor gained national, international patent, or Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)?
- Is the invention green or sustainable?
- At what stage of development is it? Is it a Poster? Poster with 3D image? Animated film? Prototype made? An invention ready for market?
- Has the invention been granted scientific certification?
- Is there a public demand for the invention?
- Does the invention involve high technology?
- Is the invention more useful than the existing products?
- Does the invention have an economic impact or potential for economic impact?
- Is the invention ready to be commercialized?
- Has the invention been awarded an international prize?
In order to participate in this event, it is mandatory to send a 3 minutes video – in English describing and demonstrating the invention before May 30th, 2021.