CH | GENEVA INVENTIONS
The International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva benefits from the most extensive support and privileges that can be granted to an exhibition. It is under the patronage of the Swiss Federal Government, the State, the City of Geneva and of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and International Federation of Inventors Associations (IFIA). This support testifies to the usefulness and quality of the event, now acknowledged as the most important exhibition of inventions anywhere today. It is also the most international, with the participation of more than 45 countries.
The world’s Unique Annual Exhibition
- 1’000 new inventions and products
- 800 exhibitors from 40 countries
- 80% of companies and universities
- 20% private inventors and researchers
- More than 30’000 visitors from all five continents
- 650 journalists
Show your invention, new product or a new technique, your capabilities, your activities and your services to businessmen visiting. Turn your investments into profit by protecting and developing your invention through the negotiation of licenses. Meet and make fruitful contacts with manufacturers, commercial agents, promoters, financiers, users and entrepreneurs of all kinds, both national and international, who come specially to this Exhibition from many countries.
The International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva is the inventions referenced annual event in the world.
A unique opportunity for industrial and commercial companies, universities, inventors and researchers, associations, private and state organisms and institutions to present their inventions, the results of their research and their new products.
The exhibition where manufacturers, commercial traders and financiers will find 1,000 innovations ready to be marketed. All exhibited innovations being showcased for the first time.
Publicize the fruits of your research to professional business visitors, journalists and the public at large in order to hasten their acceptance on the marketplace. Grasp every opportunity that the biggest specialized event devoted entirely to inventions can offer. Benefit directly from the spin-off of the substantial publicity budget which we have earmarked for:
- sending more than 50 000 personal invitations and 4.6 million E-mails to business visitors all over the world
- inviting international journalists from the press and electronic media and sending them several press releases
- a poster, advertising and public relations campaign.
- organizing a press conference, held at the headquarters of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva, which will be attended by representatives of the news agencies of the countries represented in the various international organizations
49th Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions 2024
The Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions comes back to its original format. It will be held in Hall 5 from 17 to 21 April 2024.
Any sanitary measures that may be in force at that time will of course determine the access conditions for exhibitors, journalists and visitors from all over the world.
The organizers aim to present around a thousand inventions at this event. Parallel to this event, the Climate Fair will be held in the same premises.