Tunisian Association for Scientific Research, Innovation and lntellectual Property
Association Tunisienne de la recherche scientifique, de L'innovation et de la propriété intellectuelle
The Tunisian Association of Scientific Research, Innovation, and Intellectual Property (ATRSIPI) is a Tunisian organization that encourages young people to invent and innovate but also establish their own startups. The association is chaired by the doctor and inventor Mr. Amine Elgheryeni who has signed several partnerships within the association such as the one with the University of Sfax, the University of Gabès, the APII, the ANPR, and several others partnerships.
The ATRSIPI organizes every year an international symposium and a National Invention Competition for researchers and inventors in Tunisia. The competition is open to all Tunisian and foreign inventors, it aims to promote innovation and creativity in the country.
Dr. Amine Elgheryeni
1- The great Tunisian invention trophy – Sfax 2018
2- The national invention fair-Sousse 2019.
3- The Mediterranean exhibition of invention and innovation – Tunis -2020.
4- World cup of the invention and scientific research – Tunis 2022.
The objectives of the ATRSIPI:
● To organize fairs and symposiums for inventor researchers
● To transmit knowledge for the creation of a prototype
● To provide inventors with the opportunity to communicate with each other, make themselves known and defend their rights.
● To orient the activities of researchers and innovators mainly towards independent inventors and employees carrying out an innovative project.
● Make partnerships with the African ecosystem and many others.
Services provided by ATRSIPI:
● Individual and personalized advice, feedback and suggestions for development.
● Help the inventors to manufacture the prototype and market the product.
● Access to information, mentorship, business networks and more.
● Encouragement of honest and ethical business.
● Encourage businessmen to invest in the world of invention and innovation.
Patent Registration Support
On World Intellectual Property Day, the ATRSIPI organizes conferences and training every year in this context. For example, the study day which bears the title of “How to write and file a patent within the School of Engineers of Sfax, We also mention a Workshop organized at the Institute of Arts and Crafts of Sfax entitled “Literary and Artistic Property in the Face of New Technologies”. Also, the national symposium entitled “Intellectual property and business strategy”.
- Breaking down psychological barriers and carrying out activities in favor of inventors.
- Transmit knowledge to inventors for the drafting of patents
- Accelerate innovation and technology adoption in Africa.
- Promote the activities of inventors, creative invention professionals and protect innovative projects.
- Contribute to increase national patents at the National Institute for Standardization and Industrial Property (INNORPI)