GE | UBL
Union of Business ladies
Union of Business ladies (UBL) is a nonprofit organization, passionate to motivate, educate, support and empower women at global levels. It aims to build strong network among women from different backgrounds to suffice their business needs.
One of UBL’s main focuses is to make the women highly capable of doing business internationally and to set multinational projects with fellow business owners collaboratively. It provides an outstanding platform to bring women entrepreneur together to share their experience and develop lucrative partnerships.
The NGO solely aims to develop women participation in a business fraternity. Hence, different activities including a variety of conferences, forums, and training sessions are frequently organized to educate the ladies in the business. These events provide an excellent stage where victorious entrepreneurs share their experience with fellow entrepreneurs and startups as well. It greatly aspires to assist women power in the competitive world in every way possible.
Union of Business Ladies aims to create connections, grow networking, give more opportunities for women, highlight their interests and needs in business and support their promotion and growth in the world of business. Union of Business Ladies offers an outstanding platform and ongoing opportunities to share expertise and experiences for choosing the best way to achieve success in business. Union of Business ladies aims to encourage, motivate and support businesswomen to cope with the challenges in doing business, and make the process a lot more fun and exciting.
- To bring together women entrepreneurs from various business and professional sector
- To extend an outstanding network for successful entrepreneurs
- To develop the role of women with families in entrepreneurship
- To organize events for the welfare of women in business like conferences, forums, masterclasses, and training etc.
- To support young entrepreneurs with different backgrounds, to make them professionally capable of rising up in the competitive business world
- To encourage and develop women oriented entrepreneurial projects
- To arrange events including auctions to contribute to charity and social responsibility