IFIA World Wide Sphere
IFIA world wide sphere provides a map view of the member states and the associations in different parts of the world. The visitors can locate the member states as well as the details of associations on the map by clicking on the name of the association.
ALL IFIA MEMBERS
IFIA members who make up the primary body of IFIA are classified into three categories of Full, Corresponding and Collaborating according to their voting status, date of establishment and kind of activities.
The tasks and responsibilities of each category are delineated in their specific pages. Generally, the responsibilities can be summed up in the following cases:
- Helping to reach IFIA’s main goals
- Participating in IFIA events
- Submitting the annual report to IFIA Secretariat
- Paying the annual membership fee in due time
The associations intending to join IFIA as a member can start the procedure by taking up the required actions described in Become a IFIA Member.
- Increased visibility of member organization by displaying the member’s logo and contact details on IFIA’s website and database
- Increased outreach, recognition, and international interaction with IFIA wide network of member states
- special offers for participation in IFIA international invention exhibitions including free accommodation, booth and local transfer
- the opportunity to connect with key international players from business, academy, and institutions
- the opportunity to exchange innovative knowledge in IFIA congresses, conferences and forums
- the opportunity to participate in innovation processes, policy making, advocacy, and representation
- Promotion of the association activities via IFIA professional publication
- Contribution to the commercialization of inventions through different platforms
- Organization of training workshops on IP with the collaboration of WIPO