Association of Inventors of Vojvodina is a voluntary, non-governmental professional organization based on freedom of association of inventors, their associations and other organizations established by territorial or vocational principle. The Alliance is concerned with public and professional issues, objectives and interests in the field of inventions, scientific – research and innovation activities. We are members of the Association of Inventors of Serbia and the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA).
President of the Assembly of the League of Mr. Andjelko Glavasevic.
Mr. Andelko Glavasevic
- Organization and activity of innovators, inventors, their associations and other natural and legal persons interested in the construction and improvement of innovation policies, systems and conditions that enable faster creation, development and implementation of innovations and inventions that are the result of more efficient use of local knowledge and resources.
- Promotion, development and popularization of invention and innovative creativity; adequate evaluation and strengthening of social prestige and status of the inventor.
- Technical assistance and support to inventors and all other holders of intellectual property rights relating to legal protection, valuation of Inventor and authorship, faster implementation and realization of compensation for their economic exploitation.
- Developing a penchant for invention and innovation activities especially among young people.
- Monitoring the latest developments in the fields of intellectual property, and Innovation Law and inventions in the country and the world.
- Initiates and encourages the activities of public importance for faster implementation of innovative achievements and inventions in production and service activities.
- Organize different forms of presentation and promotion of innovation creativity and invention.
- Organizing expert meetings in the field of innovative activities, inventions and intellectual property.
- Children, youth and other categories of citizens develop and strengthen interest in inventive creativity, inventiveness and technical culture.
- Organizing promotions, exhibitions and other events in the field of innovation and invention and creativity of young people in the country and abroad.
- Issued publication, catalogs, books and other popular literature in the field of innovations, inventions and intellectual property.
- Stimulates activity in the realization of inventions and innovative solutions that contribute to greater environmental protection, rationalizing and improving energy efficiency and faster application and development of alternative energy sources.
- Along with educational and other institutions organize training, competitions, festivals, creative workshops and other activities of technical creativity, innovation and invention, the purpose of mass involvement of children and youth.
- Develops and promotes cooperation with universities, institutes, innovation centers and application of scientific-research approach in testing and verification of inventors and innovative solutions.
- Provides support and services related to the protection, placement and realization of rights and objects of intellectual property.
- Along with other scientific and professional organizations prepares studies, techno-economic analysis, investment programs, studies and projects related to the implementation of innovative and inventive solutions.
Actions and Results
- Its action in cooperation with the inventive organizations in Vojvodina municipalities, regional chambers of commerce, business organizations, educational and scientific institutions, has been a significant social role in the promotion and development of invention and innovation activities in the region and in our country,
- Provides legal and other professional advice and services in the preparation of technical documentation for the protection of intellectual property (patent, petty patent, model, trademark etc.), As well as assistance in the implementation and transfer of inventions,
- Making techno – economic analysis and investment programs and business plans for specific innovations and inventions,
- Organization performance of our inventors and young talents in international competitions and innovation fairs in Brussels, Pittsburgh, Geneva, Nuremberg, Brno, Sofia, Moscow, Plovdiv, Varna, Budapest, Barcelona, Seoul-South Korea, Iasi-Romania, Banja Luka, funeral, Ilok, Skopje, etc;
- Organizer and co-organizer of several national and international symposia and conferences on the subject of intellectual property rights, innovation, invention and use of patent information in technological development, alternative energy sources, energy efficiency, environmental protection and so on.
- Issued a dozen publications, catalogs, Proceedings of the Serbian and English languages in the field of inventive activity,
- Published books: “Put in an Innovation”, “International Guide for inventions”, “The new Tesla’s biography”, “Tesla honorary citizen of Novi Sad”, “12 October-Tesla’s favorite day in the life” and others.
- Many of our inventors – members of the holders of the highest awards for innovation international achievements of the greatest festivals in the world of invention,
- The Alliance for its action, the affirmation and development of innovation in the country and the region was awarded high international recognition of institutions and organizations in Europe, America, Russia, WIPO World Intellectual Property Organization, the World Organization IFIA-inventor et al.
- Special Recognition Award is WIPO – large gold medal, which was established 10 years ago and every year is awarded to Tesla fest for outstanding invention,
- One of the most successful programs that will be organized by the Association of Inventors of Vojvodina, the International Festival of Innovation, Knowledge and Creativity Tesla Fest, which this year celebrates its 25th anniversary, whose sponsors: Republican and Provincial Government, the Intellectual Property Office of Serbia, Novi Grad Sad and the Association of Inventors of Serbia.