Would you like to present your innovation at the United Nations?
IFIA’s Partner “Global Innovation Exchange” invited all innovators for applying for this great opportunity.
The Global Innovation Exchange: It is a global marketplace for innovations, funding, insights, resources, and conversations, allowing the world to better work together to address humanity’s greatest challenges. IFIA provides its resources including international events, workshops, and educational materials to be accessible to the inventors worldwide.
The STI Forum 2020 Call for Innovations was initiated by the UN in collaboration with Global Innovation Exchange. The Call will be open and accepting applications until Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
Selected innovators will be invited to participate in the 2020 STI Forum at UN Headquarters in New York. At the Forum, you will have the chance to present your innovation and connect with a valuable network — other innovators, those who can support or scale up your innovations, and those seeking to utilize such innovations.
Additionally, all innovators who respond to the Call will be automatically featured on the Global Innovation Exchange (GIE), which brings benefits including:
- The ability to showcase your innovation’s accomplishments and milestones. Innovation profiles will be featured on GIE indefinitely
- Exposure to funders and other supporters through initiatives such as GIE’s Innovation Finder Service.
- The opportunity to apply for similar opportunities in the future using the same innovation profile, saving you time and effort you can spend on your innovation!
- Future upgrades to the GIE platform — like the launch of automatic funding alerts based on your innovation profile details! For now, you can discover the funding opportunities that fit your innovation.
Who can apply?
You’re encouraged to submit your innovation if it’s generating concrete results for sustainable development — particularly through one or more of the six “entry points” identified in the Global Sustainable Development Report:
- Human well-being and capabilities
- Sustainable and just economies
- Sustainable food systems and healthy nutrition
- Energy decarbonization with universal access
- Urban and peri-urban development
- Global environmental commons
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your innovation in front of other innovators, funders, and ecosystem supporters — and get all the benefits of a profile on GIE. All you need to do is apply to submit your innovation by next Tuesday, 3 March.
Exciting news: You can apply now for the opportunity to showcase your innovation at the 2020 STI Forum at UN Headquarters in New York on 12-13 May 2020!
And please act quickly, because time is short: the deadline to submit your innovation is next Tuesday, 3 March.