Formulation of Saffron and a Method of Preparation Thereof
The Summary of Invention
Formulation of Saffron and a Method of Preparation Thereof. Iranian saffron was produced using ultrasound technique as well as Electro pars method. Disclosed is a method for preparing a nano-emulsion of saffron. An emulsifier combination including Span80 and Tween80 in equal proportion can be added to n-octanol as an oil phase. An aqueous extract of saffron can be added drop by drop to the solution to form an emulsion. The emulsion can be subjected to sonification for a predetermined sonification cycle.
Formulation of Saffron and a Method of Preparation Thereof. With regard to the fact that Iran is considered as the main and primary source of saffron production in the world and that a high volume of the production is transferred in large quantities to the neighboring countries where it is packaged and once again distributed throughout the world; and on the other hand, considering the depletion of energy reserves and the high price of saffron, it is exported as the modern technique and technologies for the purpose of reducing the raw materials consumption volume and increasing production efficiency in order to improve the quality of the final product.
Effect and Contribution
- Reducing the excessive consumption volume of this beneficial nutrient;
- Improving the quality for the purpose of nano final product;
- Increasing the value of flavor, color, scent, and taste and all the organoleptic properties of saffron;
- Producing the smallest possible size on the nanometer scale in terms of stability of saffron essence
- The formulation has a long shelf life.