The third annual of India International Innovation Fair (IIIF) is planned to be organized in Visakhapatnam, the famous beach town on east coast of India from September 8 to 10 under IFIA‘s patronage. Many flights operate from International airport of Visakhapatnam and connecting flights available from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad etc.
The fair is organised by Indian Innovators Association in partnership with AP Innovation Society and supported by Government of Andhra Pradesh. IFIA and APCTT are international sponsors.
Those who do not have the opportunity to participate in the event can submit a poster as soft copy which will be printed, displayed and explained. Thereafter, the Indian market feedback will be provided to them. India is one amongst the first five largest startup communities in the world with the number of start-ups crossing 4,200.
Click to find IIA Special Package to IFIA Members.
IIF Offers to IFIA Members
- 10 Flight Tickets
- 10 Hotel Accommodation offered to individual inventors
- 40 Hotel Accommodation offered to IFIA head delegates
- 40 free Booths (4 sqm) offered to IFIA head Delegates
- Free transfers from airport and to exhibition venue
- 200 medals to Innovators selected by International Jury
- Gandhi Memorial Innovation award to IFIA member promoting innovations under challenging environment
- Free registration for international workshop (English) on “Global Value Chain and Local Innovation”, 10th September 2018
- Launch of “Patent Auction” website as part of “International Technology Bazaar”
- Discussion and signing of MOU with IFIA members of “Startup Exchange”
- Discussion and signing of MOU with IFIA members on “IT Training” in Hyderabad
Date of opening ceremony: 8 September
Date of closing ceremony: 10 September 2018
|Address||Visakhaptanam, Andhra Pardesh, India|