Egyptian Council for Creativity, Innovation and Intellectual Property Protection (ECCIPP) aims to enhance the knowledge of the Egyptian and Arab community of the importance of innovation and creativity, intellectual property protection and information protection also, considering identity themes from the national perspective, and maintaining public interest with our commitment and respect for all international treaties in this regard.
- Cultural Awareness of innovation, creativity, and intellectual property rights protection and promotion mechanisms and building cadres capable of operating as a single integrated system at the Egyptian, Arab and international levels.
- Participation in progressing economic development and investment in innovative and creative methodologies
- encouraging innovators and creators of all ages.
- Supporting intellectual property rights holders to protect their innovations, creations and compositions.
- Publicizing the importance of innovation, creativity and economic effects on development, particularly with regard to industry, health, agriculture, archaeology, art, music, education and technology.
- Study development of legislation for the protection of intellectual property rights in Egypt and the Arab world.Training workshops for innovators and creators as well as the labor working in all sectors, universities, scientific institutes and research centers.
- Establishing a databank contains the laws and international treaties, studies and research in the field (Patent-Trademark-Copyright and related rights…etc.)
- Conferences and seminars to share experiences and communicate with donors and international organizations and the latest developments in this area.
|Address||16-B Rawdat Zayed, 12th district, 2nd Neighborhood,|
Sheikh Zayed, 6th of October, Giza.