International Warsaw Invention Show (IWIS 2019)
13th edition of the International Exhibition of Inventions “IWIS 2019” was held on October 14-16, 2019 in the Main Hall of the Warsaw University of Technology. As in previous years, the event was organized by the Association of Polish Inventors and Rationalizers in cooperation with the Polish Patent Office and the Warsaw University of Technology.
Once again, the exhibition IWIS 2019 was held under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Poland Andrzej Duda. Among the patronage of this year’s show were the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the International Federation of Inventors (IFIA), the European Association of Inventors (AEI), the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations NOT and the Main Council of the Research Institutes RGiB.
The elementary aims of the International Warsaw Invention Show 2019:
- demonstrating the scientific achievements of Polish scientists and inventors on the background of global solutions
- enabling inventors to establish contacts with potential investors
- familiarizing the public opinion with the achievements of Polish inventors
- creating a positive image of Polish science
- promoting innovative thinking among the youth