HR | Agro Arca
International Fair on Innovation in Agriculture, Food Industry and Agricultural Machinery
AGRO ARCA 2023
The 14th International Fair on Innovation in Agriculture, Food Industry and Agricultural Machinery AGRO ARCA 2023 will be held May 12 – 14, 2023 in the City of Prelog, organized by the Croatian Union of Innovators and the City of Prelog.
Marina Beach in the city of Prelog will be the venue for the exhibition of a large number of innovations, showing the creativity of individuals, corporate teams, members of the academic community, students of various age groups, and inventors from other societies subgroups.
Year after year AGRO ARCA gives special attention to innovation in agriculture because it improves the competitiveness of food production and processing and leads us toward green and energy-efficient agriculture.
In addition to innovations in the agriculture food industry and agricultural machinery, local family-run and agritourism farms in Međimurje and the surroundings will be given the opportunity to present their products.
AGRO ARCA PURPOSE
AGRO ARCA is organized for the purpose of Knowledge exchange and promotion of:
- innovators and associations of innovators
- family farming estates, craft and trade businesses, trade companies
- associations of farmers, craftsmen, tradesmen and entrepreneurs international, national and local agricultural, tourism and economic organizations scientists and the academic community
- educational institutions, students and pupils
Participation at AGRO ARCA Benefits
Participation at AGRO ARCA Bring you the opportunity to:
- – present and promote your products and services, innovations and technical/technological accomplishments, development projects in the field of agriculture and food production
- – network with potential partners and financial institutions obtain market and sector information and education
- – meet and exchange information with persons and organizations from the sector, assess own market possibilities
- – receive public recognition for product and service quality through competitions organized as part of the exhibition
Why AGRO ARCA
AGRO ARCA has been recognize as the leading agricultural exhibition and here is why!
- – reliable organizers
- – longtime cooperation and partnership with renowned international and domestic institutions more than 300 exhibitors from Croatia and ten (and more) other countries
- – media interest, radio, TV, press and online media coverage a unique concept and a tourist/exhibition venue
- – prestigious awards and recognitions as proofs of quality and additional marketing benefits positive experiences and satisfaction of previous exhibitors
Remarks by the Organizer
By organizing the AGRO ARCA exhibition, we wish to offer all participants the opportunity to present their innovativeness, creativity and accomplishments in the field of food production and processing in one place. This is an occasion where business people from Croatia and abroad can learn about some of the latest accomplishments in the field of agriculture and food production, as well as in the field of ecological and traditional food production. This is why we invite all those who wish to present their products to participate in this year’s Agro Arca.
Be Part of the Team
Do you have creative, innovative, quality and development ideas and projects, products and services in the field of viticulture and winemaking, olive growing, beekeeping and honey, fruit growing, organic production and renewable energy sources, agricultural machinery, production of domestic, traditional and original products, processing and production other food products – food and drink, you are in the right place! Welcome!