Indonesia Inventors Day “IID 2023” – 16 to 19 September, Bali, Indonesia
International Young Inventors Awards
Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering
World Invention and Technology Expo
Invention to Indonesian Inventors Day "IID 2023"
Indonesia Inventors Day “IID” is an international platform for local and international inventors, researchers, and scientists to present their inventions and innovation at the International level.
IID 2023 will take place from 16 to 19 September 2023 in Werdhi Budaya Art Centre, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.
At first, Indonesia Inventors Day aims to appreciate those people who have dedicated themselves in creating new and bright ideas for human needs. In recent years, Indonesia Inventors Day also serves the function to help inventors prepare and develop their products for commercialization through an incubation opportunity, investment linkage, financial access, and others. The event will take a two-days exhibition and competition for both local and international participants. Participants can show their innovative ideas or projects in the form of designs, mock ops, prototypes, or ready for commercialization products. A global visitor and investor will be invited to look up some interesting projects. To add excitement, judges will also go around the participants’ booth to choose the best projects that are entitled to win tens of millions of rupiah in total prizes!
- Become a platform for innovators around the world to perform and show their innovative projects to the international level
- Transfer technology, ideas, and experience between the innovators
- Gather the innovators to create a groundbreaking project through international collaboration
- Initiate a commercialization process
- Mark a place where the investor and inventor meet
- Promoting innovative projects
- Sharing Knowledge
- Sharing Experience
- Improving Creativity
- Giving Opportunity for Consumers
There are two categories for Indonesia Inventors Day qualification of participants :
- Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering (STEM) Is an invention or innovation that can solve a problem based on the application of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths) in the proposed idea.
- International Young Inventors Award (IYIA) is an open international innovation competition for school students under 18 years old.
- World Invention and Technology Expo (WINTEX) is an open international innovation competition for university students, individual researchers, innovators, and lecturers over 18 years old.
- Ideas: Ideas and STEM applications or relevance (35%)
- Originality: Inventor involvement in creating the ideas (35%)
- Performance: Presentation and idea knowledge (30%)
- Ideas: Ideas originality, inventiveness, and functionality (40%)
- Presentation: Presentation and product knowledge (30%)
- Future Improvement: Traction and development planning (30%)
- Ideas: Idea Originality, Inventiveness, and functionality (40%)
- Implementation & Protection: Product implementation, readiness level, and patent (40%)
- Presentation: Presentation and product knowledge (20%)