PH | MYIA
Manila Young Inventors Association
The Manila Young Inventors Association (MYIA) leapfrogs creativity, innovation, invention and entrepreneurship towards national development amongst the youth and educators through Project IDEA (Invention Development in Education Advocacy) by conducting seminars, workshops, and local competitions to develop and cater their inventive, innovative and entrepreneurial skills. It helps students, inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, educators and researchers of the Division of City Schools Manila to promote their projects through participating in International Invention Exhibitions, to uplift their professional and academic qualities and growth by the awards received and their achievement standings.
Mr. Sonny D. Valenzuela
Aims and Vision
The Manila Young Inventors Association (MYIA) Mission are:
- Translate IDEA (Invention Development in Education Advocacy) into better products and services to improve the quality of life of the masses;
- Organize Philippine delegations, composed of inventors, to participate in international invention shows;
- Give recognition and reward to talented inventors/innovators of all ages for their creativity;
- Conduct scientific studies in the form of research and development, invention and innovation;
- Develop invention, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Conduct training and workshop relative to idea generation;
- Carry out work on creativity development and innovation education, and to train innovation genius;
- Play a good role of bridge and tie connecting the government and inventors;
- Conduct international exchange, and to strengthen contact and cooperation with foreign invention organizations.