SVIIF 2024: Silicon Valley, California – July 2024
SVIIF works to publicize state-of-the-art inventions around the world and provides a unique opportunity for inventors to not only commercialize their inventions but also the American market in the heart of Silicon Valley.
As a participant in the Silicon Valley International Invention Festival, you benefit from the most extensive support, privileges, and resources that can be granted to an exhibition. SVIIF is under the patronage of the International Federation of Inventors Associations – IFIA and of the World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO.
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) is the global platform for invention and innovation enthusiasts, inventor associations, invention exhibitions, innovative knowledge, and cooperation. IFIA is a nonprofit organization aiming to disseminate the culture of invention and innovation to now 100+ countries. With vast support from governments, corporations, universities, and related organizations,
IFIA facilitates tech transfer and cooperative agreements among all stakeholders. Established in 1968, IFIA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and recognized as a public utility organization by the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
America’s Largest Innovation Exposition
California, USA, JULY 2024
Registration will be open on November 2023
GET THE EXPOSURE YOU DESERVE!
- Silicon Valley doesn’t need to be impressed, investors and licensing companies do.
- As a participant in the Silicon Valley International Invention Festival (SVIIF) you benefit from the most extensive support and resources available through any exhibition. The Festival is under the patronage of the International Federation of Inventors Associations (IFIA), and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- The SVIIF was created to publicize state-of-the-art inventions around the world and provide a unique opportunity for inventors to receive internationally-recognized awards of excellence as a result of their efforts.
- The Festival is a unique gateway between East and West for inventors and investors to promote products and cultivate markets across borders — a link between world and United States.
Who can participate?
You have developed an invention that is worth selling.
Next steps might include contacting manufacturers, commercial agents, investors, and promoters who can distribute your product worldwide.
Our experience shows that doing all this yourself takes a long time and costs a lot of money… with no guarantee of success.
Perhaps your product is already being manufactured and sold in some countries, but you’d like to expand into other countries and learn how to negotiate licenses there or learn how to operate in new areas.
The IFIA organizers bring 55 years of working with inventors in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, providing connections within our network of professional buyers from all over the world.
The Silicon Valley International Invention Festival is the safest place to get the exposure you deserve and open new channels for marketing your inventions.
Venue and Registration
- California, USA
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Info@ifia.com
Class A) Mechanics and Dependant Industries – Engines – Machinery – Tools – Robotics – Vehicles Technology
Class B) Blockchain – Computer Sciences – Software – Hardware – Apps – IT
Class C) Civil Engineering – Building – Bridge – Architecture – Construction – Interior Architecture
Class D) Protection of the Environment – New energy – Solar – Recycle – 3D Printing
Class E) Electronics and Dependant Industries – Electronic – Power – Smart Home/Cities – Security – Rescue
Class F) Musical Instruments – Art Material
Class G) Agriculture – Horticulture – Gardening – Pet and Farm – Animal Supplies – Food Sources
Class H) New scientific and Technology Resources – Scientific Article – Methods of Communication
Class I) Optics – X ray Optics – Laser – Eye wear – Camera – Video Camera – Augmented and Virtual Reality
Class J) Sports Technology – E sport – Games – E Game – Toys – Immersive Entertainment
Class K) Product Design – Manufacturing – Publicity – Packaging – Sourcing – Marketing
Class L) Aviation – Space -Transport – Ships – Drone – Aerospace and Dependant Industries
Class M) Medical Technology and Dependant Industries – Surgery – Orthopedics – Dentistry – Veterinary –
Class N) Startups and SME’s
Class O) Other inventions, Innovations, New technology and new practical product
- Inventors and Private Researchers
- Associations and Similar Bodies
- Startups and SMEs
- University, College, and School Students
- Private and State-owned Research Institutes
- Laboratories and R&D Facilities
- Patent Brokers and Innovation Promoters
- Service and Financial Organizations
- Publishers and Media Supporting Inventors
- Manufacturing and Commercial Companies
- Product Development Firms
- Regional, National, and International Organizations
Jury Board Criteria
- Has the inventor gained national, international patent, or Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)?
- Is the invention green or sustainable?
- At what stage of development is it? Is it a Poster? Poster with 3D image? Animated film? Prototype made? An invention ready for market?
- Has the invention been granted scientific certification?
- Is there a public demand for the invention?
- Does the invention involve high technology?
- Is the invention more useful than the existing products?
- Does the invention have an economic impact or potential for economic impact?
- Is the invention ready to be commercialized?
- Has the invention been awarded an international prize?