Van International Entrepreneur and Investor Summit 2023
IFIA Innovations event
Van International Entrepreneur and Investor Summit
11 and 12 June 2022
ENTREPRENEUR AND INVESTOR
About Van Summit
Van International Entrepreneur and Investor Summit, jointly organized by Van Incubation Center, Inter Islamic Network on Science & Technology Parks, Guilan Science & Technology Park, and Van Technopark, will be held on the 11th and 12th of June, 2022 in Van, Turkey.
Aim of Van Summit
- Promote technology-based entrepreneurs and technology-based products developed in international technoparks
- Selecting and rewarding the best of the technology startup ideas and products on exhibition
- Matching suitable infrastructure and investors for the technical production of the exhibited products
- Providing or offering infrastructure and consultancy support in technoparks işgems incubation centers for the production of technology products on exhibition
- Support of the branding of the exhibited technology products
Condition for Participation
Developed products must be a minimum of trl7 and above patent or utility model will be asset.
Why Attend in Van Summit?
You can have the opportunity to expand your network by meeting with entrepreneurs and investors attending the summit from Europe, Asia, African countries and Turkey.
You can have the opportunity to realize your project by taking part in ready-made venues which will be allocated to you by taking advantage of the state supports provided for investments in Turkey.
You can meet with the Fund and capital providers who will attend the Van International Entrepreneur & Investor Summit and access the financial resources you need to realize your project.
With the consultancy service to be offered to the participants at the summit, you can create, certify your brand, and have the opportunity to introduce your project and brand during the meetings with other participants.
You can meet with TR ANGELS who will attend Van International Entrepreneur & Investor Summit and find your future partner for your project.