Associations, Organizers and Government services
IFIA services for associations, organizers, and government
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations is an ensemble of inventor associations, foundations, universities, corporations, companies, and research centers collaborating in an unparalleled way to disseminate invention and innovation culture internationally.
IFIA is the global platform for invention and innovation
enthusiasts, inventor and invention associations, innovation and technology events, innovative knowledge and cooperation.
IFIA organizes international invention exhibitions, scientific seminars, workshops with the cooperation of other international organizations to provide an opportunity for its members to showcase their innovations and benefit from its wealth of knowledge. Besides, IFIA holds the International Congress and Conference where all of the members can freely engage in dialogue and exchange their views with respect to further promoting the inventive and entrepreneurial spirit. Moreover, Social networking at IFIA events allows organizations to expand their contacts and knowledge base to explore possible commercialization with various stakeholders.
The federation’s resources are derived from donations and legacies, sponsorship, public subsidies, membership fees or any other resources authorized by the law. The funds are used in accordance with the Association’s social aims after gaining the approval of the Executive Committee.
IFIA services include providing the inventors, invention associations, and event organizers with the required information, linkages, and outstanding opportunities to share and discover innovative ideas and create an expanded network.
Invention and inventor Associations
- Insert the event in IFIA Calendar.
- Insert the event banner in IFIA Event Schedule.
- Insert the event banner on the IFIA Homepage.
- Create a special page for the event in IFIA Website.
- Insert the event video in IFIA Channel.
- Make and promote a teaser for the event on the IFIA website.
- Disseminate the event news and event report via IFIA Newsletter.
- Promote the event in IFIA Social Media.
- Publish the event poster in IFIA Magazine.
- Publish the event report in IFIA News.
- Publish a full-page report of the event in IFIA Magazine.
- Give the authority to use the IFIA Logo in all promotional materials.
- Organize training workshops alongside the event.
- Award IFIA Cash Prize.
- Award IFIA Medal and Certificate to the nominees.
- Award IFIA Memorial Medal and Certificate to the national governmental sponsors and the important public figure.
- Award IFIA Medal and certificate to the individual sponsors.
- Insert the data of IFIA Medal Recipients on the IFIA website.
Innovation and inventors Event Organizers
- Increase the visibility of member organizations by displaying the member’s logo and contact details on the IFIA website and database.
- Increased outreach, recognition, and international interaction with the IFIA Wide network of a member state.
- Provide special offers for participation in IFIA international events.
- Create the opportunity to connect with key international players from business, academy, and institutions.
- Provide the opportunity to exchange innovative knowledge in IFIA congress, conference, and forums.
- Provide the opportunity to participate in innovation processes, policymaking, advocacy, and representation.
- Promote association activities via IFIA professional publication.
Interacting with Government
- Encourage the government and the important public figure to support inventors.
- Involve the government in the organization of related events.
- Correspondence with the national Intellectual Property Offices.
- Award IFIA Memorial Medal to the High ranking officials.