MA | Let’s Challenge
About Let’s Challenge
ENSA Kenitra, Morocco and Union of Inventors (Morocco) will organize the 2nd edition of the International Innovation Competition “Let’s Challenge 2.0” from July 10th to July 11th, 2017 at the National School of Applied Sciences (ENSA), Kenitra, Morocco.
The Event is supported by Ibn Tofail University (Kenitra, Morocco) and the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA).
In addition, Let’s Challenge has already the following partners:
Moroccan Universities and Engineering Schools Partners of the event:
- Moulay Ismail University of Meknes (http://www.umi.ac.ma/)
- Ibn Zohr University of Agadir (http://www.uiz.ac.ma/)
- EMI (http://www.emi.ac.ma/)
- INSEA (http://www.insea.ac.ma/)
- INPT (http://www.inpt.ac.ma/)
- ENSEM (http://www.ensem.ac.ma/)
- EST Berrechid (http://www.est.uh1.ac.ma/estb/), Moulay Hassan Ier University in Settat
- EST Essaouira (http://www.este.ucam.ac.ma/), Cadi Ayyad University in Marrakesh
Other partners from Morocco (scientific and entrepreneurial institutions):
- CNRST (http://www.cnrst.ma/index.php/fr/)
- ENACTUS Morocco (http://enactus.org/country/morocco/)
- MCISE (http://www.mcise.org/index.php/en/)
- ESCA (http://www.esca.ma/)
There are also other international partners especially from Canada and France.
Let’s Challenge is a competition allowing applicants to exhibit their projects idea and prototype in front of a jury of experts, and one of them will end up with a big cash prize based on different criteria.
And all participants will be able to compete in order to win invaluable prizes:
- Cash prize from the organizers,
- Organizers medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Special Awards),
- Organizers trophies (Grand prize, Semi Grand prize, Best invention by categories).
- IFIA Cash prize
- IFIA Best Invention prize,
- International partners Special Prizes,
IFIA head delegates will also have a unique opportunity to:
- get in touch with Moroccan participants and select best participants to their future event(s).
- get in touch and sign MoU with the most important engineering schools, universities and many high ranked Government authorities in Morocco.
|Address||PO box 242, Av. of Universty, Kénitra 14 000 MOROCCO|