The Argentina Association of Inventors (AAI) was established as a civil nonprofit organization on November 29, 1990 to provide a center of institutional support for the inventors and creative country, to represent them before national and international authorities and facilitate the dissemination of its activity.
Thus, since 1990, we are helping to realize the projects of independent inventors from idea to finished product on the market, saving effort, time and money. It is the oldest association of inventors, active and abundant in Latin America. Since its inception awareness of the need to promote the culture of innovation at all levels of society was taken.
- Act as full members of the IFIA (International Federation of Inventors’ Associations)
- Organized the first Latin American Congress of Inventors in 1993 during the establishment of the new National Library
- Attended the First International Symposium on Inventors in South America, promoted by WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) and IFIA in 2000
- Created the Inventors School for Children in 1992
- Performed Argentina Inventors Olympiad for young school in 1997
- Participated in several International Invention Exhibition organized under the patronage of IFIA and received numerous cups, gold and silver medals, and commendations
|Address||Moreno 590, CABA, Argentina|
|Telephone||+54 3969 7444|
|Fax||+54 3969 7444|