Call for IFIA ExCo Candidacy 2018-2020
According to the approval of IFIA Executive Committee members on 21 September 2017, the Executive Committee candidates are expected to send their applications covering the period 2018-2020 to IFIA Secretariat within a formal letter containing the signature of the association head that has paid the membership fees.
The deadline for furnishing the documents was decided to be 31 October 2017 and the applications will be examined during next IFIA Executive Committee meeting. Those who have not attended over two of the last IFIA meetings are not eligible to apply for Executive Committee candidacy. According to the statutory laws, the elected members shall work voluntarily.
Moreover, they shall meet the following criteria:
- Willingness and ability to afford the time and resources required for IFIA work
- Possess the knowledge and capacity to contribute to IFIA’s mission and strategy
- Possess enough experience and knowledge about IFIA activities
- Participate strongly in IFIA activities and meetings
- Be a member of IFIA for at least 2 years